clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shoot my own foot till the cows come home

Yes the ENGLISH exam is tommorow, and what am i doing? BLOGGING. Thats right, BLOGGING. BLLLOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGINNNNGGGGG. Heh, that was so cheap and pointless. Oh well, at this very moment other people are burning the midnight oil studying at the eleventh hour until they are at the end of their tether, confident that they wont be at their wits end in the exams, making sure that the exam would be child's play. However I do not have my heart in my mouth, taking down notes in black and white until im heavy-eyed and in a complete fix the moment I wake up the next day at sixes and sevens. Thus, I think studying for the english exams is just as useful as carrying gold to Newcastle.

By leaps and bounds, remarks will be blurted out about how I'm wrong or how I'm blowing my own trumpet and one might go to any lengths to blaze the trial to calling me thick in the head. Well, stop airing your opinions and washing your dirty linen in public. Nobody wants to know your ups and downs, how you turned over a new leaf or threw in the sponge. You are not the salt of the earth! You are not the apple of anyone's eye. In fact, I laugh up your sleeve whoever you are. Yeah that's right, I siad it , now go cry over spilt milk you hopeless white elephant. Heh, crocodile tears.

Well, now that im done talking through my hat about someone I may have made up, let's just hope that we see eye to eye. I'm not studying for english, and yet im looking up idioms, cool.
Ok, I know that this post could be a lot longer, but I have put my shoulder to the wheel and I cant put my best foot forward if it drags to more than 40 minutes. So, I'm ending it here. I'm striking while the iron is hot so that I can finally stand on my own legs (my legs are cramped, crap!). Taking the French leave! Starting from scratch just to put the cart before the horse is just sticking my neck out. I have to mind my p's and q's.

To find out the meaning of whatever ive siad, please consult your nearest self-help book on idioms. If you cant find them, you're just a pig in a poke.

No comments: