clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

nothing but nothing

Sooo here I am with my second blog after having my first one go down in flames due to the lack of maintenence for hmmm... 3 1/2 years. Since this is the start of this blogs great history, it will have to start small, thus you see the current blog layout. However, should I have a sudden rush of laziness you will see this blog layout for as long another 4 years, who knows.

Well. You might be wondering, "what could possibly perusade isaac to actually start writing things that he does'nt have to?" The answer?

No 1: he was bored
No 2: someone had actually asked him to
No 3: he got sian of dota
No 4: he suddenly felt like writing

Great! So there you have it, my first post for the blog! enjoy whatever comes next or isaac wont feel very happy..and to show you just how serious he is heres a picture of his strongest belief












No comments: