clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I have "issues"

No, I am not emo or over-sensitive or unstable. However, shortly after making this blog, I already have some problems in getting it really started. I feel kinda stupid that I forgot all of my friends blog addresses, resulting in my blogs unhappy emptiness, lost in a pool of depression and loneliness that no form of living tissue should even imagine going through. This cesspool of imprisoned maddness causing me to blurt out nonsence at an alarming rate

That's not the only problem. I also have no tagboard or shoutbox or any form of short-end communication, by now you could be thinking "oh no he's gonna start another over meaningless combination of words that cause nothing but confusion". Well. Your right.

How can I satisfy my need to express my individuality without the convenience or rathar nessesity of a tagboard? This buildup of energy and emotion contained, restricted, in the body of a growing adolecent, turning into a constant rage and dissatisfaction flowing from the depths of the inside onto the body, forming a spell of frustration and anguish over the mind. All this, for the lack of a shoutboard.

Well...that's all for now. I feel much better. Now, where can i find a tagboard....

No comments: