clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Monday, April 14, 2008

So very messy..

My house is probably the best the place to live in, and yet is also the worst. Its got a nice sofa, comfortable beds, a decent computer, fantastic speakers, and so much music. It has books on almost every topic, a nice television, and it has a wonderful 18th story view.

Looking at this, you'd think: "Wow! he has it all doesn't he? Not too rich, not too poor." Beh. All this serenity is great, but it only needs one thing to mess it all up. The house becomes a place of agony, of indifference, of..annoyance.

I swear, all it takes is one person, one bloody annoying person. The sofa does not comfort, the bed does not give rest, the computer does not distract, the speakers do not drown out the sound. The books do not shut out, the television merely keeps the mind blank, the 18th story view becomes bleak and unclear.

Having to deal with this person is maybe the greatest trial I'm experiencing, she just gets more and more irritating by the day. The mere sound of her voice makes my teeth cringe. I know what it does. It gives me strength, tolerance, a longer temper.

Maybe there's a reason I have to deal with this crap. Maybe I'm going to have to deal with these people later in life. But how can anyone be so dumb and yet so joyously ignorant of her annoying speech? That pride, that pretense of knowledge and understanding. There is only one person like this, and I have to contend with this irrational and disgusting behavior.

She is only a maid, an uneducated, despicable maid, and yet she can continue to throw her stupidity around the house. She cannot learn, she cannot realise her own shortcomings. She is a grievance, and I have to handle her.

Pardon my complaining, there is much to express, and I'm freaking pissed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I don't know what to say... Her english ain't that good. That's all...