clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Screw MSN Messenger

That's right. Screw the most popular internet communication device, the most user-friendly computer application that allows interaction with people around the world, the program that has spawned countless emoticon and pretty font providing websites. Screw it all, I don't need that shit.

The main and probably only reason I'm saying this is the experience of starting a conversation with someone who is supposedly online and waiting to talk, ending in a long silence, with me clicking the "x" button on the window. I mean, what the hell? Its like talking to a piece of deadwood claiming to be a source of entertainment and company.



So, I've decided. I'm either calling or talking to other people in person, unless I'm talking about doing stuff on the computer or I know that the people I will be talking to will definitely be online. Dammit, with things so uncertain, I'd rather be spending my day playing CABAL. Bah.

No comments: