clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Monday, April 7, 2008

I must be kidding myself

Ok, music? Check. Inspiration? Check. Energy? Ahh, not sure. This must be the first time this year I've updated, and although I'd love to think that many people are waiting on me to post this, it might not be true. The reason I'm not updating as much as I am now is aside from dealing with sec 4 business, I had extra curricular activities.

At the risk of sounding like a whiner, I have had to put on a baggy, dirty, supposedly fireproof uniform, which is 3mm thick, for three days, just so I can put on a baggy, dirty, supposedly fireproof uniform today, perform in a parade with spectators reaching a record number of 20, and after that sit in a stuffy, crowded hall for an award-giving ceremony which lasted up to 6.00. The worst part was knowing I had to come back for school tomorrow.

What I was truly thankful for, was that after all that crap, they gave us FOOD! Gah, the puffs, amazing, the cheesecake, orgasmic. Cheesecake should always be viewed with respect and wonder. I mean, how do you put cheese, in a cake? It is a delicate procedure, done with much sweat, tears and blood. Mike Rowe has never worked as a cheesecake maker, and he should be bloody thankful that he hasn't.

Anyway, since I'm already here, knowing that I forgot the original topic, I shall tell you something about my CCA. As some of you know, its called the National Civil Defence Cadet Corps, NCDCC for short. What we do is give first-aid, CPR, and fight fire. Beats NCC and scouts in terms of usefulness.

However, as helpful and relevant to daily life as it is, the CCA does not seem to be very attractive. I have just met the new batch of secondary 1s, and it's just so disappointing, its like knowing you're suddenly impotent. Like your suffering chronic impotency. Yes, that bad, you feel it don't you?

I can't wait to work these sorry little people into shape, just looking at them makes me want to die. When they wear their PE attire, I can see their stomach and nipples protrude out, forming a distinct shape, and they wonder why I want to pump them. Can you just imagine breasts made of fat? Its horrible. They need to get fit now, or it will be too late for them.

Below is a Isaac-eye view of my squad.

The duty of bringing these people up into great leaders is upon all of the sec 4's shoulders, for that I am grateful. Because of that, I can leave them to my stricter friends if they give me trouble. Once they've learned, I might actually teach them the proper stuff. Until then, sees you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually... Mike Rowe HAS worked as a cheese-maker. I think that's good enough... Wouldn't you?

the isaac of wong said...

Oh, he has? Well, he hasn't made cheesecake, but yeah, maybe that's good enough.