clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I've insulted people!

Heh...terribly sorry everyone. OK! Back to the real post. It seems that national day is coming out, which means that it is time for holidays! Which means it is time to PARTY!! Or at least watch a movie. Here are the lists of holidays we are all going to have, looking so forward to it.

5 Days: wednesday - school celebration
thursday - actual national day
friday - public holiday
saturday and sunday - weekend

Yeaahhhhhhhhhhhh..........
The best part is, Rush Hour 3 is coming out on the 9th of August! I seriously have to find someone to go with, or organize a day when a lot of people can make it. Maybe even a whole day of non-stop going out! Yes, we can go roller-blading, something I've never tried before, then ice skating afterwards, which I've also never tried before. This holiday will mark the time when Isaac does many new things. I got it all figured out. Hehe.

Oh man, suddenly I feel so tired. I came home at 6.30 for the last three days and although this may not sound like much for others, it is for me. Anyway, since this is not really an exciting time, there won't be an exciting story today. Hopefully, I'll post something good later on. I am sooo lazy rite now.

No comments: