clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Fear.

Everyone has fears, they grip people like a vice, letting go only when they possess the strength to fight it. Personally, there are still some fears that I have yet to conquer. Namely demonic attack, studies, and an uneventful life.

Dammit, I've read so many things. Articles, stories, facts, books, and most importantly the bible. They've basically said this one thing: "The Lord is my shepherd, who shall I fear?" I don't think I'm prepared to fight spiritually and academically.Yet I do not want my life to waste away.

Ok, this might be pretty silly , but I am terrified of being haunted in a toilet. I've read in a book and afterwards thought long about how God would put difficulties in front of us in order to test us, and should we pass, allow us to grow in spirit.

The reason I'm quite frightened by all this is the rationale behind my thinking. My thoughts would go, "If I were to be attacked, it would only prove the presence of God and of spirits. However, If I need to be attacked in order to have faith, haven't I already lost the battle that is to come?"

To summarise this thought, I have made this slightly retarded poster.



The worst time to encounter paranormal beings is when your pants are down.

Wah, I'm getting tired already, I wanted to post about more stuff. Some random stuff, like the superhero my sister and I made up. With the superhero being my brother.

..............................................................

Ah heck, since I've started typing about it, might as well show the whole thing.

What's the name of the hero?

His Name Is Appendix Man!

Ian Wong started out as a normal individual. Boring, ignorant, and unattractive (Hahahahahaha). But then, on one eventful day, he drank, Chemical X. Granting him ultra-super non-appendix based powers (through surgery)! Ian Wong, and no one else because he is a loner, has dedicated his life to fighting crime, and the forces of evil!

Appendix man, appendix man,
Does whatever appendix man does,
Does he have an appendix,
No he doesn't, he's appendix man
Look out, here comes appendix man...

"Halt there villain! Stealing is BAD!" Ian shouts in what he hopes to be a commanding voice.
"Oh no!" the thief cries, "he doesn't have an appendix!!!!"

Appendix man, appendix man,
Does whatever appendix man does,
Does he have an appendix,
No he doesn't, he's appendix man
Look out, here comes appendix man...

This post is getting dumber by the second.
So I shall stop here.

See ya everybody!

No comments: