clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm away from my computer, and I love it

Man, going out never seemed better than staying at home to me. At home, I have Dota, CS, Dawn of War, Gun bound, you name it. The process of gaming at home is very complex, as there are many processes that go into this exciting and revolutionary course of action. In order to put this confusing process into words, the following steps have been organized into point form.

Take note, this will be THE most mind-blowing and confusing list you will ever read in your entire life. This is not recommended for the pregnant or the faint hearted.

STEP 1 : TURN ON THE COMPUTER
STEP 2 : PLAY GAMES ON THE COMPUTER
STEP 3 GET TIRED AND SLEEP OR KEEP PLAYING UNTIL YOU PASS OUT
STEP 4 : TURN ON THE PLAYSTATION 2

If you look like this at the end of the day, you have successfully became a full-fledged, 100 percent, all-mighty nerd.


Isn't playing computer games everyday so worthwhile?

Why am I saying this? Isaac, saying that computer games aren't first? Pssff. Well, that's because I spent the day doing what I actually wanted to do, and would really enjoy. Not just play games. Here's how the day went by

7:00 : Attended school national day celebration, which was immensely disgusting and got tempted to play at a LAN shop, the place where groups of people gather to play the coolest, greatest computer games that ever were. Such as maple story.

"Wow, I've killed enough level 3 monsters and gained a level! Now, I can fight level 4 monsters!!" Play maple story, trust me, you won't waste a second of your time.

9:30 : Walked to Nicholas eng's house. He is a friend of mine, who looks like this.


Along the way, Nicholas lim, who followed, threw a freaking hard seed at me, and I was running, making it hurt even more. But I laughed it off, with a ice cube to my forehead.


At nicholas' house, we played my favourite board game, RISK, the game of global domination. It was very enjoyable, as the forces of happiness (yellow), triumphed over the power of anger (red). Then we played Kingdom Hearts 2, in which you must play at least 3 hours in order to finish the introduction. Nicholas Lim, however, seemed to enjoy it. "Im owning! WOAH!" he cried.



We went to MacDonald's to eat lunch, the place where we all tried to restrain ourselves from throwing rolled-up food wrapping into that area reserved for a pack of fart-noisy children, whose screams drowned out the sound of our important disscussion of what that tasty treat with the flour mixed with peanut was called.

Going back to the house, we played Star Wars: III which was very cool. Zi guang, who also followed us, was very good at the game. Dodging, blocking, and counter attacking.


The face of a true gamer.

Actually, gaming is fun, but not if you are planning to play it for several hours, so we went to....THE BEACH!! Best time ever. We cycled to a nice spot where we sat down and watched the waves beat on the breakwater. As we talked, stress literally left us, I was free. Yeeeeaaaahhh.

Well, nothing much happened afterwards. We just went home and I plucked my butt on the computer, typing the post you see now. Have fun stoning everyone!

Man, I wanna try ice skating tomorrow..

No comments: