clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Monday, November 26, 2007

TV is Overrated

I stayed at home the whole day yesterday and wondered why television sucks so much. My house has cable and thus access to over 30 different channels. However, only a few shows amongst hundreds have brought great entertainment. These shows deserve utmost praise for standing out amidst an endless sea of boredom. The fact that there aren't many of these shows proves that television is something I watch to sleep.

If there were a channel dedicated to keeping me entertained, it would have the following shows. If you do not agree that they are great or have not even heard of them, go to the 24-hour Dora The Explorer channel. I'm sure that show would be perfect for you.

Ren & Stimpy



Man I love this show. It used to be on Nickelodeon for a while. Ahh the times, so wasted because I didn't appreciate it earlier. Now it's gone, gone for a long, long time.

Rocko's Modern Life



This used to be on Nick too

Mythbusters and Brainiac



Discovery channel ought to be awarded for even having this show broadcasted. I only watched 2 episodes of Brainiac though, but I really, really want to watch more.

Other shows that would be on:

Movies on HBO or Star Movies. I watched Gladiator the other day and compared it to whatever I've watched on Disney. The Disney Channel can go to hell for showing dumbass movies every day at 7.00 pm, not realizing that quantity can never beat quality.

Seinfeld, Becker, and other shows like those.

Kids Next Door, Tom and Jerry, The Roadrunner show, Popeye, Batman (both the animated series and "THE" Batman).

The Simpsons, tragically still showing once a day. Should make it 2 or more.

American Dragon, the old version. The new artist makes them all look like shit.

Spongebob Sqarepants. I love it.

Robot Chicken, Bleach, Naruto and other shows I have to watch on Youtube or Crunchyroll.

Some shows on Hallmark.

Boston Legal.

Totally Spies. Maybe you didn't expect this to pop up, but after comparing them to the Powerpuff Girls , I'm glad they're on TV. Stupid bug-eyed freaks, I loved that episode where they got chased out to the moon and never returned. Wait, did that happen?

That may be the entire list, because I might have forgotten some old classics. If you see any show that you think I'd like, tell me about it.

Anyway, watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwvtREuu6yo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0TlZpgaEZ4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V35w3Lz7d4Y&feature=related

No comments: