clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

What am I gonna do...

Alright, here we go. The exams are over and I'm trying to make this post as simple as possible. I'm going to have to supress my joy for this one. However, WAAAAHHHHHOOOO!!!!! ITS ALL OVER! Let's have a party! Wreck someone's house! Burn it! Let's dance all night, eat, drink and be merry! All laws no longer apply, we can do anything we want now, and theres nothing any person could do to stop us. We are immortal. We are empowered. We are....free.

Yes! Everything we've studied for has now been applied on the final papers and this is our moment, our time, our glory. Let us seize this opportunity to get as much fun imaginable. To enjoy our 2 1/2 months of freedom, to spend every precious moment as if it were our last.

Life is good.

Tomorrow I shall embark on a joorney to my friend's house to play video games and sports! Not to mention he has a rubik's cube! Haw Haw!

Anyway, I want to keep this post short so I can go back to playing games, I'll see you when I pass out and hallucinate. Have fun everyone!




I think she was referring to me in that post. I don't know, being in confusion is the worst torment anyone can recieve.

No comments: