clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The first wave has passed, im tired, but i'm not giving up!

The first wave? u ask. Well, for those who know me well enough, this would be the dreaded Chinese Paper 1, 2, AND oral. The only thing I have tuition for, this subject has been both a pain and a joy. Many times I was encountered outdoors by a person who only spoke chinese, probably becuase I looked the most intelligent. He would ask me directions to the nearest whatever or ask me to donate money for some charity. Using this gift of language, I was able to purposely direct them the wrong way and refuse to donate without just shaking my head and saying "HUh?". My blessing is their curse, that's my rationale to dislike studying Chinese.

Anyway, although I'm estatic that a certain language paper has come to pass, it is only the first hurdle, no matter how much I consider it not to be. There's still A-Maths, Chemistry and Combined humanities. I'm not sure why I keep failing that subject. After all, it's just having to remember events, patterns or formations and display them in an organised format. I blame rabbits for this. They seem innocent, but deep down they're the real cause of man's problems.

As for continuing my earlier post, as promised, we know that promises are the only thing you can break without touching. Which means, no. I've finally realised why I wanted to write all that stuff down in the first place. There was so much more I could have disclosed. Apparently, Chinese has influenced me so much that it caused me to draw attention to the others things I hate, thus allowing itself to manifest in my brain and my heart, taking control of my will and my soul.

Sometimes I feel that people are trying to make me feel jealous. I mean, at an ALL GUYS school, people offer gifts to other people, whether its a sip of a drink or a prepaid card for maple, and then look at me and SMILE. Wtf? Oh no, it's happening again!! ARRGggghH Chinese! Stop messing with me!!

Must stop writing, must not let Chinese take control....But, must finish post before its too late...

As a last note, bands like hoobastank, jet, creed, limp bizket, goo goo dolls, alien ant farm, korn, electrico, the offspring and maroon 5 have all appeared on MTV at least once. They danced, rapped, sang, played, rocked and swooned in the videos they produced. That is true talent, using what you have to make something good. Unlike the crap they show on MTV presently. Now its full of music videos with at least 1 minute of half-naked dancing girls or anything else that's seductive, complete with bad lyrics. It's not about the music anymore. I pity the fools who fell into MTV's trap, not knowing what true music is. They might as well call it STV. I'll leave you to decide what the S stands for.

Well, that's it. More to come when the exams are over.

No comments: