clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Monday, June 18, 2007

this post will be short, just like the holidays

I just noticed how 4 weeks can go by so fast. Its was so comforting to know that I didn't have to wake up early every morning for the entire month, but now, looking back into how I spent my "holiday", I feel as if I should have woken up earlier to enjoy it more.

So, for all you faithful viewers out there that actually read my blog, here's how I actually wanted to spend my holiday.

1st week: visit every single friend whose address I knew.
2nd week: find stuff on youtube and share it with everyone on msn messenger.
3rd week: go out on various dates to different places, watching the sun set with my eyes half closed and slowly sipping a cocktail on the beach as day turned to night. Revisiting fond memories of school and church time, taking in deep breathes, experiencing a sense of relief and satisfaction as I exhaled, letting go of all my troubles.
4th week: return back to the real world and do my homework.

Now, that would've been a holiday well spent. I would be recharged, energised, ready to face my academic challenges as I returned to school. Alas, that fate was not to be.

This is how I really wasted my holiday!

1st week: went on a trip to Malaysia which was actually quite fun, but used up 2 days for travelling.
2nd week: occupied by a CCA camp. Enough said.
3rd week: downloading and playing Granado Espada (took me 1 whole day just to get it installed, great graphics but laggy)
4th week: currently in progress, doing stupid A-maths homework and pondering on how fast time went by.

Well, that's the end of this short post.

Futuresex/lovesounds is a stupid name for an album. Do you agree? Explain your answer.

L1: pointing out the obvious (1,2 m)
L2: L1 and explaination (award no marks for explainations such as "because it's obvious")
L3: Comparison to other names
L4: Valid conclusion
L5: Neat handwriting (you examiners suck).

I have an idea, lets change the music to Justin Timberlake's Sexyback, just for the fun of it.


Heh heh, scared you didn't I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.