clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Friday, June 8, 2007

Back from camp!

Regardless of how many people view my blog, or at least know it exists, I have decided to continue posting, undeterred by the obstacles that come my way that attempt their best to discourage me or at least make me feel bad.

Its like you have a long sword and your trying to fight this guy, but while you're running towards him he writes something really personal on a sheet of paper and, shows it to you. You get all depressed and you just stop halfway and walk back in tears saying, "aw, what's the point". Its really like that.

Seeing this as the perfect opportunity,


you may not be able to see this picture due to copyright
I am SUCH a lawbreaker...

Seriously, after this CCA camp, which I thought would have been stupid but wasn't that bad, I learnt that sometimes people really need to Shut. It. Up. Have you ever gone through a situation extremely stressful (it could be anything, ranging from running out of toilet paper to getting dumped, to learning that your favourite pastry shop has either stopped selling those cute little circular cakes with chocolate filling, whipped cream at the sides, and the cherry on top which just melts in your mouth with savoury goodness that makes you go, "ummm" when you eat it, or raised the price from a dollar to 2.50. It really makes you feel like crying because, you know that there are other stuff out there which you could eat, but you just can't find anything else) and got so depressed that you just sit down on a bench next to a road for some time?

Well, there you are sitting on the bench, wondering how they could do this to you, how they could let you down. You cup your hands together and put them on your face. People are walking past you and one stops and says, "I know Kung fu!". No you don't. Shut up! Just leave the guy to his own misery and anguish knowing that he has to pay an extra 1.50 for some flavoured dough. Dammit!

Hmm, ok back to the camp. Shouldn't talk about everything, just the highlights.

First day.

We went for a 20 kilometre hike. 20000 metres on foot, stepping on road grass, glass, broken bricks, pipes, lights, you name it. This was the first time I went so far without using any form of transport. It kinda sucked since we went to changi village, a place that my father often brought me to. Where was the sense of accomplishment, the thrill of exploration? Well, I was a bit proud knowing I managed to cover so much ground. Nasi Lamak was good, and we got a free ride back to school.

Yes! That is all we did for the whole day! Slept in a tent with 3 others keeping me awake killing ants, spraying repellent and talking horny. Whatever other things that were done that night managed to stop me from sleeping until 1.30 am. Got bitten by mosquitoes 3 times on each leg.

I have tuition homework to finish..

Second day.

Found the joy of eating canned pineapple in heavy syrup, Maggi noodles and satay chicken cubes. I Also enjoyed the power of being sec. 3 and gained much pleasure commanding the foot drills. Under me, the sec. 1 and 2s had a lot of slack, doing all kinds of weird mistakes and not getting pumped, merely laughed at. In my opinion, we all had a good time that day. Normally, a commander won't show any emotion while leading. Heh heh, I kinda jumped around, laughed and pointed jokingly when they passed a test I gave them. I think they enjoyed it.

SEXyBACK!

Third Day.

Should really start doing some tuition homework.
Generally a boring day, ate more of that delicious pineapple in heavy syrup and went kayaking. Watched my first "horror" movie (rated pg) The Grudge 2. Half of the movie was spent saying, "WTF?" and it was somewhat predictable when the ghost would pop out. I mean, the ghost just pops up and scares the guy, next thing you know hes dead. WTF? Hugged a big, soft, sec1 like a teddy bear throughout the movie as a joke, but it does feel better than sitting down alone doesn't it? After that, we watched Click. I made a new friend that day!

Fourth day.

Felt a bit scared going to the toilet that day, maybe the ghost would come out of the toilet and grab me inside while I was sitting down. Ew. Got a Corporal rank and three new badges! Went back walking with the teddy bear and realised the true meaning of "there's no place like home".

Tuition homework sucks. Seriously, it sucks.

I think I should go fix the music problem now. Have fun.

No comments: