clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Monday, June 16, 2008

The internet is full of dumbasses

A long while ago, say, November 2007, I posted an article regarding my utter hatred for the Winx club. The post is still there and, sad to say, it has turned out to be the most popular post I've ever made, gathering a record 35 comments. How the hell did this happen? That was just a freaking rant. I didn't put much effort into it. There was no profound English, no display of practical wit and no intention for grabbing the reader's attention. Crap, there are so many other posts that I think were better than this one. I don't believe it. I can't believe it.

Eh, anyway this post isn't about the Winx Club, its about the comments I received. All these comments were from certain "anonymous" people. Despite the horrendous spelling, I continued to read on, intrigued by the fact that so many people have commented. Apparently, all the 35 comments had one thing in common.

If theres one thing I hate more than the Winx Club itself, its the people who continue to support it long after hearing rumors of its well-deserved cancellation. However, I am quite relieved that, after reading all their comments, the only people who actually like this dribble are idiots. The fact that every single comment had terrible spelling convinced me that people have to be that retarded to enjoy watching the show.



Not only was the spelling a complete disaster, the topic of the comment was even worse. They actually thought that I was the maker of Winx Club. I've never in so insulted in my entire life. Nuhh, don't cancel the show...Nuhh, don't give up on the Winx Club... How in the world did this happen? Why are there so many dumbasses lingering around on the internet?

All these incredibly stupid people think that I, Isaac Wong, 16 years of age, studying at St. Patrick's secondary school, am the maker of Winx Club, and that I am going to cancel it because I hate the show, as shown in the post.

Use your brain, you incompetent lot! First off, if the maker of Winx Club was going to cancel it (thus earning my support), why would he/she declare it in a blog, and a very unknown blog at that? I'm not as popular as Xia Xue or Kenny sia, you know.

Secondly, you can see my name right there at the top left corner. It says "the Isaac of Wong" so you don't have to address me as "maker of Winx Club". Furthermore, if you click my profile link, you will discover that I was 15 years old when I wrote that post. Yet, you happily assumed that I was indeed the maker of the very show I so despise.

Thank you for showing me the utter stupidity of a Winx Club fan. At least I can rest in the knowledge that only complete retards like watching this pathetic example of a television programme. At least be able to spell basic English properly before coming into my midst. Sheesh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... Those people really think you're the maker of Winx Club!!! I can't believe it either... Me knowing you and all...
You hate winx club so much... Well that makes 2 of us!
You must also be wondering where those 'dumbasses' out there come from... Well I say that they're ...just... out there

Anonymous said...

How on earth did they manage to be so stupid? That's the question I'm asking myself