clicking the link below will not only give me nothing in cash, but will also waste 15 seconds of your time!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

3 things I learnt from the Smiles brochure

When my fathers car was running low on fuel just after dinner, we stopped at a convenient Esso gas station to get petrol and went inside the mart for drinks and chocolate (chocolate rocks socks). Gripping my Gatorade and maltesers, I calmly stepped up to the counter. And lo! I saw a most disturbing sight which made me shake and quiver in fear. It was staring right into my eyes, persuading me to take it. I stretched out my hand, reaching for it. When it was closely examined, I laughed. A few things were learnt that day.

No. 1 : The front page of the brochure could be used in a horror flick advertisement.

Just taking a glace at it already convinces you that its true.



Now, simply make a few adjustments here and there, and you have a horror flick ad!



Its only a rough idea.. I'm sure some other person can do a better job, but what the heck.

No. 2 : Men go to petrol dispensers and cars for sensual pleasure



The guy in this picture obviously shows great love for his petrol dispenser, looking suggestively into it and with a smile that wide, you can tell straight away that he enjoys touching it.



Now, this man has different preferences. He believes bigger is better and gets turned on by those synergy types. He's strong and muscular and is always delighted to give his lover a big hug. He's everything a petrol dispenser could ever wish for. Once again the smile on his face amazes me, because I can only see such happiness when watching anti drug abuse movies.



That smile disturbs me. Enough said.

Well, if these perfect specimens of evidence from the most reliable source ever were not enough to make you think the entire human race is doomed, please, read the rest.


No.3 : Women and children turn to fruits and groceries for comfort after finding that their video games, toys, books, comics, newspapers, message chairs, jewelry, nail polish, eyeliner and friends were not enough to fill their emotional wants.



Oh, watermelon, you're the only one who understands me, I wanna hold you...and kiss you....and...oh....oh...I wish my friends could be more like you...I love you so much watermelon..

I really hoped that I would find the willpower to continue, but no. No, freaking, way.



Oh, tomato,...



Oh, groceries,..

Well, that's it. If this has'nt disgusted you, you're an idiot. I rule.